ACA "RealRisk" Cyber Self-Assessment
Uncover your organization's top cybersecurity deficiencies with ACA's free assessment.
Complete this cybersecurity assessment survey to receive a free report detailing your cyber program's top deficiencies and strengths as well as the opportunity to discuss the findings with one of our account managers.
Why You Should Complete the Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
This survey leverages ACA's proprietary RealRisk framework and methodology. Findings and scores reflect a company's cybersecurity posture while also taking into account their industry, regulatory exposure, operational complexity and size. Doing so produces contextualized and proportional results that allow your organization to focus on what truly matters while erasing the extra "noise" that is common in many assessment methodologies
This survey will take 20-30 minutes to complete. Although longer than other free self-assessments on the market, in contrast to most of those assessments this one:
- Is comprehensive across the domains specified by industry frameworks such as ISO 2700x, NIST CSF, and NIST 800-53
- Examines multiple facets of each control domain that are relevant to your cyber posture
- Factors in your organization’s characteristics for a tailored view of risk
- Includes a report and discussion with a risk expert
RealRisk survey findings will help your organization:
- Understand top cyber deficiencies.
- Develop an action plan to address identified deficiencies.
- Target spend on improvement activities with maximum ROI.
- Gain leadership and stakeholder support for cybersecurity across the organization.
- Demonstrate cybersecurity performance to senior leadership and Sponsors.
Don’t have time to complete the assessment today?
ACA Group is the leading governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) advisor in financial services. For over 20 years, we’ve empowered our clients to reimagine GRC to launch, protect, and grow their businesses.
Our ACA Aponix® team supports more than 100 private equity firms and their portfolio companies through their entire lifecycle to help minimize risk and maximize enterprise value. This dedicated team of consultants specializes in cybersecurity risk assessments, data privacy compliance services, vendor and M&A diligence services, portfolio company oversight, network testing, and advisory services for companies of all sizes.
With our award-winning solutions, firms can uncover risks and identify deficiencies in their cybersecurity policies, procedures, and controls while managing costs and executing their program aligned with the long-term vision of the company and their financial sponsors.