It’s time to explore your options! Make sure you know how the SEC’s regulations around ESG could impact the way you do business.
The ESG landscape is evolving at a rapid pace and requires additional resources to meet investor and regulatory expectations. In the United States, SEC-proposed rule changes would add additional climate-related disclosures affecting publicly traded corporations as well as some privately held companies, and ESG-integration disclosures for investment managers and funds. Our experience has been that the SEC is not waiting to finalize rulemaking to show the agency’s expectations for firms that integrate ESG.
ESG-focused examinations and enforcement activity have shown that the SEC expects firms to have a structured approach that includes policies and procedures, training, testing, and revisions. To protect and increase value, it’s critical for companies to adopt better and more accurate reporting and monitoring systems.
► WHO WE ARE:
We are the leading governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) advisor in financial services, and we’re experts in helping firms develop and monitor ESG programs to mitigate risk, make informed choices, grow profitably and sustainably, and combat greenwashing.
Our ESG Advisory Practice consists of 27+ dedicated ESG and sustainability professionals in the U.S. and the U.K, with an average of 14 years of ESG experience at the senior level including two senior leaders with prior experience working for Principles for Responsible Investing (PRI).
► WHO WE HELP:
• Private Equity Firms and their Portfolio Companies
• Hedge Funds
• Diversified Financial Institutions & Wealth Managers
► HOW WE HELP:
ESG Advisory Practice provides global compliance and sustainability expertise to review and develop ESG programs based on best practices, current regulatory requirements, and robust oversight processes.
• Support the full life cycle of private market investments from diligence to ongoing monitoring.
• Engage directly with portfolio companies to gather and report data at the pace determined by the firm.
• Provide timely, relevant, qualitative, and quantitative detail to tell your ESG story to stakeholders.
► OUR ESG PROGRAM SUPPORT INCLUDES:
• Policy & procedure development
• Framework reporting (PRI, TCFD, SFDR)
• Marketing materials development and review
• Responses to investor queries
• Education & training
• Enterprise-level ESG support (Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion; Carbon Foot-printing)
Whether your firm is just getting started in ESG investing, or you have an established program but need assistance with ESG compliance and measurement, ACA Group’s ESG Advisory Practice can help.
Interested in learning more? Complete the form above to talk with our ESG team about your unique needs and our customized solutions.